Virtus Application Process
- Login to the Diocese of Covington website and click on ‘Safe Environment’ on the left.
- Click on ‘Volunteers / Parents’ and follow the steps.
- You will need to register and then sign up for a Virtus class.
- As you set up your account, you will need to submit your information for a background check using Selection.com. There is a one time charge of $25.00 for this.
- You will also need to read the Diocese’s Policies and Procedures (available online) and then stop by the school or church office for an Acceptance Form to fill out.
- After completing these steps and attending a class, you will receive a monthly bulletin to read and answer.