Sign Ups are OPEN!
Signups for the following sports are now open. Please visit out Online Registration site to register.
Softball Director Needed!
The Blessed Sacrament Athletic Boosters are in need of a new Director of Softball.
- Organize the softball registrations (Set the U10-U14 rosters)
Recruit Softball Coaches.
- Distribute and collect equipment and uniforms to and from the coaches.
- Liaison between coaches and the directors of the Tri-State Fastpitch Softball League.
- Make sure league fees are paid.
- Make sure coaches are given a check to pay umpiring fees.
- Answer any questions from parents interested in having their daughters play softball for Blessed Sacrament.
When needed purchasing softball equipment and uniforms
If you have any interest or would like more information, please contact Tony Logan.
BS Soccer 2014 Fall Showdown
This year’s event, BS Soccer program hosted 52 soccer teams over a 2 day weekend tournament. The event hosted over 540 kids that had the opportunity to play at least 3 extra games of soccer. We had a cold and miserable Saturday but ended with a pretty nice day on Sunday. I think while cold, the kids still had a great time. On behalf of the Blessed Sacrament Boosters, we wanted to express our sincere thanks for joining us to make this tournament a huge success!
Blessed Sacrament Boosters Soccer Director
This year, we have added new sponsorship levels that give Corporate Sponsors the opportunity for advertising and involvement with Boosters events and programs throughout the year. These new levels include recognition as a Principle Sponsor, for which 12 months signage will be displayed at our main fields at the Children’s Home, and Corporate Elite Sponsorship which in addition to this signage, will give advertising opportunities through uniform logo placement, (U6 Soccer and Baseball), booth set-up opportunities at Booster sponsored soccer tournaments, and incorporation of other advertising at the Corn Roast and other Booster sponsored events.